Wednesday 25 September 2024

WOYWW 799

 I don't know where the weeks go -  but here we are, another Wednesday, week 799 of WOYWW    New host Sarah has the link for you to join in. 

I hope you've all had a creative week... not so here!  



I added some more layers to a journal page I started weeks ago
stencilling and drips and collage tissue.  not necessarily in that order!  





Paperartsy are halfway through new release week so if I don't resist there may be new goodies next week... 


Last Saturday saw the penultimate early entry to Kew so Kim and I made the most of it  but it was a bit dull after the previous sunny week! 


these are some of my favourite little aster-type flowers.  such a delicate purple-blue colour.  

and the porcelain berries are starting to develop. 



Thanks for looking, and I'll be round to visit soon  Happy WOYWW.!  


No comments: