I added some layers of Buff and Blush, over the page...
I really thought I'd taken a picture of the next stage, stamping on tissue... but seemingly not!
I stamped the poppy (HP1505) twice on a piece of tissue, leaving space for another one in the middle, I cut a mask for the leaves and stamped the poppy again, bending the stem slightly and filling the gap...
I cut the poppies out and painted them with Cherry Red Fresco, and a little London Bus too, then added some more on the reverse for a bit of depth.
For the leaves I used Sage, on the reverse, then mixed a little Sage and Hyde Park (thus diluting the Sage a little and making it semi translucent) and painted them from the front
I added some Blood Orange to the front of the poppies and glued the flowers to the journal.
Finished it with the "art in bloom" from ELB01.
It was so nice to finally get these poppies used, I love them!!
Entering the Paperartsy Flowers challenge here