It started once again with the remaining paint from my first post of the day, the "thank you" for Paperartsy... I don't like waste, so always brush any spare paint onto a new journal page... and then later on I finished it off... using some new stamps in the process.
Using cut and dry foam, added some Butternut Fresco to the grunge paste, sanded that, added some Moonlight too, and sanded that as well.
On the left hand page I used Butternut through the harlequin stencil to complement the grunge paste on the other side.
Then I used Blood Orange and Hyde Park on the stamps from Lin Brown's newest stamp set (ELB04 for Paperartsy)
Thought it needed something else, so used my London Night Memento ink (pale grey) and the little script stamp from Clocks 1 (ink and the dog) plate, randomly in some of the gaps.