Hi fellow deskers, welcome back for another WOYWW. Head to Sarah's to share your desks and show what you've been doing.
Not a lot, in my case - but I did finish last week's journal page
I added some subtle stenciling to the pagesyou can see it a bit better on this half some seed heads and some diamond type shapes in places
and added lots of Alison's flowers in matching colours.
the echinacea in the Carbon Garden were stunning
Most of the rest of the weekend was taken up with sport - the World Cup of course, (so pleased Spain won, if England couldn't!) golf, F1 and there was probably some cricket in there too!



5 comments:
I love all the colors of your pretty flowers on your pages. I love echinacea, but my wife hasn't been able to have it grow in DR. Happy WOYWW!
Your journal page is beautiful - I could see it as birthday cards too. Love the echinacea colours.x x Jo 🌈
I really like your journal pages and the stencilling may be subtle but it really ads another dimension to the design! That echinacea is glorious and the Henry looked good against the blue sky too….I’m secretly longing for a bit of rain this weekend though…
Hugs LLJ 3 xx
Beautiful journal page, nice and bright. There certainly has been plenty of sporting stuff on the TV , not sure I've ever known so much all in one go. Beautiful echinacea too and love your Henry photo. Have a good woyww, hugs Angela x10x
Such pretty pastel colours on your page...love it. We had a lot of sports on the telly too. I'm glad the football is finished...roll on the cricket :-)
Hugs,
Annie x #6
Post a Comment