Tuesday 7 May 2024

WOYWW 779

 Just a week to go to the WOYWW anniversary - and not much longer to the crop when several of us will get together to  craft   chat     eat..   (delete as appropriate)  I can't wait!

I finished the atcs... but decided to keep them "secret" at least for this week.  

based on the expected numbers Sarah mentioned last week I have 1 for everyone going to the crop, plus keep one for me, and one for my PIF (assuming they're not going to the crop) and one for Morti who signed up for a swap..
so as not to just show you the backs of some atcs, here is a journal page I played about with at the weekend.




Had a lovely morning at Kew on Saturday, the first member's early opening Saturday (they actually start on 1 May but I was at work) 


the new Marc Quinn exhibition is FANTASTIC and I took loads and loads of photos - link to blog here    I didn't know until I heard a feature about him on Radio 4 last week, that he is the sculptor who created the Alison Lapper statue for the 4th plinth at Trafalgar square some years ago. 


and a couple of teasers. 

it's going to be 6 months of reflections and fun! 




I'll be round to visit you soon till then, happy WOYWW. 




15 comments:

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Great journal page and I was just admiring all those inks by your desk! Amazing photos by the way too! have a great week Michelle

Sarah Brennan said...

So looking forward to seeing everyone Helen. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW Sarah #3

Susan Renshaw said...

Shame I can't make it to the crop. If you have a spare would love to swap if you want post to Aus! Happy Crafting! Happy WOYWW...Susan #4

BJ said...

Gorgeous journal page, love the colours and some more leaves for me to copy too LOL. I've only made 12 ATCs so far and would love to SWAP if you have any over. I think you'll have to organise a crop here for me to attend - LOL - as I don't travel well. Not even travelled to Kew such is my problem! The exhibition looks amazing, so glad I get to see your photos. Hugs BJ#5

Twiglet said...

Your photos are brilliant. You are so lucky to be able to visit Kew especially on a fine day! See you soon. X x Jo #6

brenda said...

Exciting getting together with other crafters, have a fun day.

B x

Mary Anne said...

I saw the projected count, and I either have just enough or I will be one short LOL! I might make a couple more just to be safe. KLoving all the Kew photos, always, so interesting and the journal page is fab too. See you next week!
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (7)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the new journal page and look forward to seeing the ATCs. Great art work from Kew too. See you soon. Happy woyww, Angela x12x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Helen, sadly, I won't be joining you at the crop, but I'm sure those of you who are will have a fabulous day. Love your journal page and the photos from Kew are amazing. Have a wonderful week. Elizabeth x #9

Mrs Lisa Jane Johnson said...

You've been busy with the ATCs! I think I might not even manage to swap with one person but we'll see! Enjoy the sunshine, Lisa-Jane #10 www.prettymypage.co.uk

My name is Cindy said...

Sooo organised - I just have the glimmer of an idea for my atcs but will try to sot that in the next couple of days. Love the colours in that journal page!!
The installations at Kew look interesting, hope to get there soon. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #11

Neet said...

Love your t4easing photos especially the reflection one - fabulous shapes and colours in it.
Glad you have done your ATC's - mine are almost there. See you soon.
Hugs, Neet 8 ish xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Always a fun post. Kew is always amazing. how far is it from you? Have a great time at the Crop. Always a dream, I could have come the year of Covid as son was not to far but they will be back in states soon. Happy WOYWW

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Back in the day I was an ATC addict - making and trading them - such fun! And sweet journal entry, too.

Crafting With Jack said...

Great journal page. Those sculptures look amazing! Happy WOYWW. Angela #13