Wednesday 6 July 2011

TIO - The Age of Chivalry

Welcome to another week at TIO and thank you for your entries last time round.

This week, we are dreaming back in bygone days - the Age of Chivalry as chosen by Janet

I knew as soon as I saw the theme I would use my Paperartsy Crown and Castle stamps - only thing missing is a knight in shining armour!

I used antique linen distress ink on the tag, only the blending tool I use is for yellowy colours too, so it's probably a bit of a mixture; and some peeled paint at the entrance to the castle and walnut stain to the edges.  Stamped and cut the key on grungepaper  and a scrap of tag for the sentiment, all from Paperartsy. Hope you come and join us at DragonsDream TIO again.

11 comments:

brenda said...

Love your tag Helen, isn't it funny that sometimes we know exactly what we will use for a theme and on those occasions it all goes together perfectly.

B x

Spyder said...

This is a great tag! I need more of those lovely TH Inks!!
(Lyn)

cheryl said...

this is one super tag just love that stamp love cheryl xxx

Zoechaos said...

Very camelot, love that rusty key XOXO Zoe

Dragon said...

I am lovin this one, Helen... it's a great castle and I know that the knight is on his way, just behind the hill!! Fab dream!!
Frankie
xx

Janet said...

Is that a damsel in distress I can see on the castle turret? Great tag Helen, those stamps are perfect!

Janet xx

Lori said...

Cool castle stamp! Great tag, Helen!

ElizabethR said...

great tag Helen, I love the key. Elizabeth xxx

Netty said...

clever take on a difficult challenge, x

Wanda said...

Love the castle and the sentiment. They key looks so old and grungy. Fabulous.
Wanda xx

Faye said...

Your tag is marvelous. I think the castle stamp is darling, but it is the key you made that really catches my eye. It looks so real.