Wednesday, 29 July 2026

WOYWW 895

Here we are once more, Wednesday - time for WOYWW again. I hope you are all well. 

Sarah has the link for your to share your craft goings-on! 

I had a birthday voucher from work for the Stampers Grove.. so would have been rude not to buy some new Paperartsy stamps from Seth Apter this week. 

I wasn't going to get these ones as they are quite similar to others (well, there is a theme going on in Seth's designs) but ... free (gifted) so ... 

they'll be great in journal pages 


I also had a couple of cards to make -  my my nephew and his longstanding girlfriend got engaged at the weekend so I rattled off a card....





and an anniversary card for his parents - my brother and sister in law 


it didn't photograph very well but is on the way to them now so can't re-do it!  




Kew was, as the blog title said, another hot one...


it was a foxy day
and a swan-y day




but plenty of flowers too!


Thanks for dropping by, I'll pop round as soon as I can. 



9 comments:

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Cool stamps! I like Seth Apter's work, and recently won an online class with him that I need to register for. Happy WOYWW!

brenda said...

Just popping in to say hello Helen, nice spend with your Birthday money.

B x

ukmaryanne said...

Happy pre-knitting WOYWW!
Always fun to see your hauls - always tempted but standing strong at the moment :D Love the cards as well.
Mary Anne (5)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great photos. I think you often find that your favourite designers tend to come up with similar ideas for their stamps and it's easy to buy them and find they are similar to earlier ones but I do like the look for these I must say. Happy and creative woyww, Angela X7X

Elizabeth said...

Hi Helen, love the stamps. They are the very useful designs that can even be used by a scrapbooker like me. Of course, you had to get them! I may be on a spending freeze but I wouldn't hesitate to 'spend' a birthday gift. Love the cards and the photos from Kew. I forgot to post a photo or two from my recent walk by the sea as I intended. The one of the fox is beautiful. Have a great week. Elizabeth #3

Lynnecrafts said...

Lovely cards, Helen, I thought your co-workers know you well, buying you a crafting gift card.😀
Gorgeous Kew photos as ever. I was sorry to read about your accident and breaking your sunglasses. I thought the swans and their reflections looked beautiful.
Could I borrow a Goldie photo please, as when I go back to art class we’ll be painting a pheasant. I’m still at Lmcollis(at)iCloud.com if you don’t mind.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 9 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

It must have been hot at Kew if the fox was happy to just lie about in the shade in full view! Love the cards you ‘rattled off’, if only I could rattle like that!

BJ said...

Oh quite taken by the lady stamp on the engagement card, love how you have put the card together - super swan photo especially enlarged on my PC - think the cooling nature of it appealed to me too, like a breath of fresh air. Hugs Bj#11

Twiglet said...

Lovely cards - my favourite is the hydrangea one. You say you rattle them off - they looks so beautifully detailed. x x Jo 🌈