Here we are again, another Wednesday, another WOYWW! I can't believe the month is flying by and we have finished Wimbledon and nearly at the final of the World Cup!
Sarah will provide the link for your crafty tales
I haven't done much this week at all, with all the sport on TV and the heat.. there seems to be no end tot he latter!
I did use one of the sheets of patterned paper from The Works, but only got as far as cutting it in 2 and attempting some painty colour matching for the background.As you can see I haven't even trimmed the card to the page yet!!
Getting ready to watch France v Spain in the first semi final, and then Wednesday (today when you read this) is the big one, England v Argentina.... COME ON ENGLAND....
Happy WOYWW and stay cool.. if you can!


10 comments:
Oh that patterned paper is lovely, I never did get to Sutton and The Works. Don't really go anywhere at the moment in all this heat, so amazed to actually made it to Kew. Adore your goose photo. Hugs Bj#2
With all the rain, are temperatures have down some here in SW Texas, but we're experiencing some flooding in certain low areas. Stay cool and Happy WOYWW!
Happy slightly cooler WOYWW!
That patterned paper is really quite pretty. And fingers crossed for England!
Mary Anne (5)
Crafting in this heat is a hit and miss affair eh? I’m the same, I do a little when I feel like it not cos I have to…. You were brave going to Kew in this heat, they must have their work cut out keeping everything watered. The geese had the right idea, in water and in the shade!
Hugs LLJ 4 xx
I've got that paper from the works it's just beautiful. We've got a hose pipe ban here but luckily for my koi they are exempt though I haven't needed to add much to the pond thank goodness. Love your sun hat and hope you enjoy the football. Happy woyww, Angela x8x
I'm with the geese staying cool in the shade. I've got my blinds down, windows open and fan on to make sewing bearable. Enjoy the football.
Hugs,
Annie x #9
That’s beautiful paper to work with. I hope they give you dans at least, at work. If you take in a frozen water bottle and put it in front of a fan it will cool you down better.
Lovely Kew photos despite the heat! The dahlias are looking fabulous. We used to have them in the garden when we lived near Newcastle but I don’t think they like chalk. Those geese look cool in the water and shade.
Keep cool and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 7 xx
Hello Helen, that paper is very pretty. I miss being near a branch of The Works. My grandson has challenged me to watch the football now that the excitement of Wimbledon is over! Love the photo of the geese swimming in a row - cute. Great pick of your sunhat too :) Have a great week and I'll be urging England on too. Elizabeth x #12
I think that is the same paper I bought a week or so ago. Lovely. Your Kew photographs are great and the flowers don’t appear to be wilting - plenty of watering I guess. Hugs Angela #10
Making quick visits at Mum's. On antibiotics for my tooth so in a bit of pain. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah
Post a Comment