Hello deskers. still one handed but determined to keep joining in with Sarah and the gang for another week of WOYWW
I have had another go at some left handed stamping.
I cleared the Dina stencils that live on top of my Paperartsy stamp boxes as they make, so I found out, a suitable height for stamping standing up.I used distress oxide inks in wild honey , fossilised amber and bundled sage and the wild grasses stamps by Alison Bomber on a card blank.
haven't attempted a focal point yet. probably a step too far.
thanks for dropping by, happy WOYWW.
hopefully the wrist is healing, got a check up om Friday,
staying off work as it's too much to work single, left handed.


Morning Helen, glad to see you're adapting to the one handedness, it's amazing how we find ways of doing stuff. I've had my left shoulder and both hands operated on so remember the situation well. Love the wild grasses stamp can't go much wrong with that one can you, love the colours you used too. Glad you are staying off work although frustrating with the inability to craft as you wish to. Hugs Bj#1
ReplyDeleteIt's good to hear you're managing a bit of crafting left handed.I really hope all goes well on Friday.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Annie x #5
Aiming to do better this week!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you adapting. You did pretty well with the left-handedness. I agree - not sure a focal point would have been as easy, but hopefully you'll be back at it soon!
Mary Anne (8)
Hi Helen, well done with the left handed job. Hope everything goes well on friday too. Have a good woyww, hugs Angela x9x
ReplyDelete