Hi all welcome to a new week of WOYWW Sarah has the link as usual.
It was so lovely to see so many deskers last week for the anniversary, I'm just sorry I had so little to join in with.
The op took place ok and a plate has been inserted in the wrist and I have a check up on the 18th
till then I am in the sling over this bandage
pretty impressive bruise up my arm! I had trouble taking a decent photoI did try some left handed stanping which was a bit wobbly to say the least.
I'll get round to see you when I can .


Yay grabbing a few quietish moments before the daily works start... oh my word Helen, the bruise!!! Hope you are managing to do stuff now you're home, good job you could stay with your brother for the first few days. Think you did great with the left handed stamping.
ReplyDeleteHugs BJ#7
I bet that's a relief that you can now relax and let the healing start. I love your wobbly stamping but do take care. Have a great woyww. Hugs Angela x9x
ReplyDeleteI’m glad the op is over and you can start healing properly but my goodness that is a cracking bruise, even arnica would be pushed to sort that out! Well done for trying to stamp left handed, bet that’s was tricky- hope you have a better week.
ReplyDeleteHugs LLJ 2 xx
I’m so glad your op is done. Really hope it heals well and you make a quick recovery.
ReplyDeleteBig healing hugs,
Annie x #6
That bruise does look awful. Glad you finally had the op and that now your wrist will heal and you'll be right handed again fairly soon. In the meantime, I'd say that's not a bad effort with your left hand. Take care and have a good week. Hugs, Elizabeth x #14
ReplyDeleteBrilliant news that you're on the road to revovery, Helen. Rest up. I'm very impressed with your left hand stamping, I don't think I'd even manage to ink up the stamp in the first place.. Take care and enjoy your week. Hugs Lisa #10
ReplyDelete