Hi fellow deskers, welcome back for another WOYWW. Head to Sarah's to share your desks and show what you've been doing.
Not a lot, in my case - but I did finish last week's journal page
I added some subtle stenciling to the pagesyou can see it a bit better on this half some seed heads and some diamond type shapes in places
and added lots of Alison's flowers in matching colours.
the echinacea in the Carbon Garden were stunning
Most of the rest of the weekend was taken up with sport - the World Cup of course, (so pleased Spain won, if England couldn't!) golf, F1 and there was probably some cricket in there too!



I love all the colors of your pretty flowers on your pages. I love echinacea, but my wife hasn't been able to have it grow in DR. Happy WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteYour journal page is beautiful - I could see it as birthday cards too. Love the echinacea colours.x x Jo 🌈
ReplyDeleteI really like your journal pages and the stencilling may be subtle but it really ads another dimension to the design! That echinacea is glorious and the Henry looked good against the blue sky too….I’m secretly longing for a bit of rain this weekend though…
ReplyDeleteHugs LLJ 3 xx
Beautiful journal page, nice and bright. There certainly has been plenty of sporting stuff on the TV , not sure I've ever known so much all in one go. Beautiful echinacea too and love your Henry photo. Have a good woyww, hugs Angela x10x
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty pastel colours on your page...love it. We had a lot of sports on the telly too. I'm glad the football is finished...roll on the cricket :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Annie x #6
Such a lovely journal page, and I loved your lotus flowers especially.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 8 xx
Lovely pages Helen love the softness of the background and the shadows of the "stenciled" stems and of course all your lovely "happy summer flowers". Yay for jeans and a hoodie - if only, as still in flimsy dresses here but hubby is likewise as you. Adore your Echinacea photo so that will be the next item on my living line, already colour matched my threads - whoop whoop. Yes and even not as a football fan I too was pleased Spain won considering Argentina's behaviour in the semi's. Hugs Bj#7
ReplyDeleteooh lovely journal page with the flowers and of course your kew photos are amazing as usual :-) Kyla
ReplyDeleteHello Helen, your journal page is beautiful. I like the combination of colours. It's delicate. Glad you enjoyed a cooler Kew on Saturday. I'm appreciating the lower temperatures too. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #14
ReplyDeleteHi Helen,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful page.
Echinacea are beautiful flowers. I love all the colours they have now; that one
Is especially nice.
Happy weekend after WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteLovely page - you are better than me at having a light touch! And yes, well done Spain. Stupid orange cheeto man had to try to get in every photo - luckily he looks easy to crop out! Watch out if he ever visits Kew :D
Mary Anne (5)
Beautiful journal pages Helen - and very apt to go with your Kew visit. So glad Spain won the World Cup as well. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah
ReplyDeleteMe too, the Argentinians play so dirty all the time that despite making for a lively match, I don’t like how they win. Or lose actually, my word they really did chuck their Dollie’s out of the pram! Live the journal page, Alison’s flowers are almost ethereal, very liking the addition of the seed heads, lots of depth and a hint at realism is just the job! Aren’t those echinacea glorious. Mine are a bit sunburnt and sad, I need to re locate them for next year. Another job!
ReplyDeleteHi Helen.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the visit. I'm getting my Sunday rounds in. Love the flower pages and the Ecchinacea are so pretty. Here in MO, ours are mostlly more purple. I want to put some in my herb garden next year.
Creative Blessings & Hugs! Kelly #15
Wat a lovely journal page! The photo of the echinacea is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW! Susan #9