Hello again deskers. I hope you are well. It's another Wednesday so WOYWW time again.
Had a play with the new Seth Apter stamps at the weekend. I brayered some paint on a sheet of cartridge paper and randomly stamped several of the stamps from both the new sets in toning inks (mixture of archival and versafine clair)
I got carried away so not many in progress picsI stamped some of the words on spare paper to mount
the paper was slightly smaller than the journal page so I painted a border in Cocoa Dina Wakley paint although it doesn't show up very well
close up to show a bit of the stamping.
I knew I'd have fun with these sets.
Saturday of course was Kew day and another hot one
it was a Henry day looking for shadows and holes!
and a bit later we saw the heron in the shallows of the lake looking for fish
Put the kettle on, I'll be there in a jiffy. Happy WOYWW



Hi Helen, I am loving your pages they are just my sort of thing. Not looked at anything from Seth for ages which is crazy because I always loved his stuff. The photo with the holes could make an interesting start to a journal page too. Thanks for your visit to mine. Have a happy woyww, Angela x1x
ReplyDeleteHappy pre-knitting WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteI am loving the layers in your background and you KNOW I don't mind a ton of process shots LOL! I like the Kew photos too, thru the keyhole...
Mary Anne (3)
Loving the layers in your journal pages, you obviously had fun playing with the colours! Herons look so primeval don’t they?
ReplyDeleteHugs LLJ 6 xx
Super duper journal love the wiggly stamp (dark grey one) might have to make myself one like that....Oh funny a "Henry day" means vacuuming to me LOL Amazing shot of the Heron fandabedoozie. Having a bit of a day here again with all the 3 building developments conflicting!!!Just vacuumed (Henry) my air-con machine so now it's working better phew I thought I was dying. Hugs BJ#4
ReplyDeleteII love your bright journal page. Thanks for the photo of Goldie, I won’t know the details till the course requirements are issued, but ifs a good photo.
ReplyDeleteYou achieved some excellent shots of the Henrys this week.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 5 xx
Hi Helen! I LOVE the pattern you created for the background of your page. That sculpture you photographed looks magnificent. And I love that regal heron too. Happy WOYWW!
ReplyDelete