Sunday 2 August 2015

Stamperama stamp show - today!

This has long been one of my favourite shows, small, but perfectly formed... Today, it was made more special by Sam and Emma making a long journey "down south" to attend.. hope they thought it was worth it.
We all spent a lot of time at the Paperartsy stand, as always...here's the story of the day (oh, and some shopping!)
 someof Lin's gorgeous samples!
 Leandra in full flow - she did stop talking long enough to produce some gorgeous samples too!

Leandra's workstation, her fab journal that she's featured on her blog and in videos, at the front.

 some more of Lin's samples
 Lin, Emma, Sam (and Alison, bottom right with her back to me)
 one of Leandra's tags
 and the start of another... love all this purple, Leandra!!


 I challenged Leandra to use the JoFY set (at front, with the caterpillar) as I'd just bought it, and wanted some ideas...



some (long) time later, this was the gorgeous result, which I was able to bring home with me!
 time for tea and cake,. I seem to have only got half of Sam, oops!  Jo, and Alison.
at, this one's better! left side, Sam, Jo,Alison,  right side, Debs,Emma,Lin.
and my goodies... nearly all from Paperartsy, just one stencil elsewhere... there wasn't a lot else I wanted apart from what Leandra and Mark had; lol!
this pic was a bit rushed, as I'm tired now, hope you can make out enough of what I got!



13 comments:

Claire said...

Oh looks like a really good day! Lovely pics of all the patwits and you look to have bought some fab stash too :)

MrsC.x said...

looks like you had a great day looking forward to seeing what you create that tag is gorgeous
Charlie :)

PaperArtsy said...

Wow. You're fast out of the blocks Helen. It was lovely to see you all today and it was fab the Emma and Sam came down to surprise us too!!!

sam21ski said...

Yep, can see what you've got this time as I was there - makes a difference - lol xx

Great to see you and Lin when she finally made it, let her off though, bringing the muffins.

Was great to see Ali, Jo an finally meet Deb too.

Thanks for a lovely day xxx

craftimamma said...

You lot obviously had a fab day ;-)! Thanks for sharing the lovely pics of everyone and the gorgeous samples. I spy stamps that are on my wish list amongst your stash and love that stencil!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

Wish I'd been there xx

L

Kirsten said...

Glad you all had such a great time. Lin & Leandra's tags are gorgeous & your new stash looks fab.

snazzyoriginal said...

What a great day out, friends and new stash, the perfect combination x

craftytrog said...

Great photos Helen! It was a fab day, a lovely PATwit get-together! :-) x

Words and Pictures said...

Looks like you had a marvellous time of it - I hadn't even registered that it was this weekend! Lovely new goodies, and amazing samples going on.
Alison xx

Deborah Wainwright said...

Lovely photos Helen I had a fab day too meeting up with you lovelies really made it for me. Xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Now I see what kept you from Kew over the weekend. Not a haircut, but SHOPPING and having fun buying stamps and such!!! Looks like you and all your friends had a great time, though.

Carmen said...

Ooh - am liking the look of those wings Helen (are they wings?) Am looking forward to seeing what you do.