Saturday 1 November 2014

Masterboard 2 - getting in the groove!

So, whilst I was waiting for some Glossy Accents to dry on my tag for next week's TIO (what do you mean, last minute?!) I started another masterboard for some more Christmas cards...
I used more non traditional colours, Limelight and Turquoise again, with Chalk to tone it down, and some Prima Colour Bloom spray (glistening waves) - I used some Pressed Petal on the last lot but forgot to tell you)

stamps are from the Lin Brown Christmas set for Paperartsy
I cut these up smaller, so even more from the A3 sheet - got 12 in all
and yes, it won't rotate again - it's the right way round in the file on the computer!!
 finished  cards
close up.

6 comments:

craftimamma said...

What a neat idea to make your masterboards Helen. This is another very successful batch and I love them.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

sam21ski said...

Very quick n easy xx

Julie Lee said...

Lovely cards, Helen! I love those little birds. I'm determined to get a masterboard or two done very soon! Otherwise, I'm never going to make any Christmas cards!xxx

Virginia said...

Helen these are genius!

Hazel Agnew said...

Loving masterboard 2. Great colours together and Lin's stamps are fab. Well done you! Xx

Kirsten said...

Oooh, these are great! I love the colours.