Sunday 23 January 2011

Push the Button!

This week's Sunday Stamper challenge song from Hels is "push the button" and the challenge to use buttons, and I have made a card which will be turned into a birthday card soon!

I used some leftover paper from one of the paper stacks, which I tinted with wild honey ink (I am becoming addicted to this colour again - before Lori points it out, lol!) because I wanted to use this flower - from Petaloo, which I sprayed with butterscotch adirondack spray (and a tiny bit of sunset orange on the tips) and then kiwi perfect pearls spray (so yummm!) I stamped the flower with my favourite ever script stamp (from a stamp in the hand) and added a button.  The paper wasn't the right size to cover the paper, so some stategically placed ribbon hides the join.... A couple of toning buttons and a Tim Holtz sentiment finishs the card.

5 comments:

Tracy Evans said...

Think I am going to invest in some more sprays, the colours you have used are gorgeous and I love the flower. Tracy Evans x

Netty said...

Terrific card and love the colours you've chosen. Have a great week. Annette x

flutterbycrafter said...

Gorgeous colours, those sprays are awesome. Like the touch with the ribbon to hide the join. xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Great card Helen, those colours really pop! THanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper x

Lori said...

What? Me? Point something out? lol! Surely you jest. lol. This is a lovely card, that orange flower with that shimmer is just fantastic! Well done, my friend!